LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Nov 30, 2020–
The IT Support Services Market is poised to experience spend growth of more than USD 52 billion between 2020-2024 at a CAGR of over 5.29%. The report also provides the market impact and new opportunities created due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Request free sample pages
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201130005254/en/
SpendEdge has announced the release of its Global IT Support Services Market Procurement Intelligence Report (Graphic: Business Wire)
Read the 120-page research report with TOC and LOE on “IT Support Services Market – Procurement Intelligence Report, Pricing Outlook in Geographies that include APAC, North America, South America, and MEA, and insights into best practices to optimize procurement spend.”
SpendEdge’s reports now include an in-depth complimentary analysis of the COVID-19 impact on procurement and the latest market data to help your company overcome sourcing challenges. Our IT Support Services Market procurement intelligence report offers actionable procurement intelligence insights, sourcing strategies, and action plans to mitigate risks arising out of the current pandemic situation. The insights offered by our reports will help procurement professionals streamline supply chain operations and gain insights into the best procurement practices to mitigate losses.
Information on Latest Trends and Supply Chain Market Information Knowledge centre on COVID-19 impact assessment
Insights into the Market Price Trends
- Suppliers in this market have moderate bargaining power owing to moderate pressure from substitutes and a moderate level of threat from new entrants.
- Buyers can benchmark their preferred pricing models for it support services Market, Procurement, Management with the wider industry information and identify the cost-saving potential.
Insights to help buyers identify and shortlist the most suitable suppliers for their IT Support Services Market requirements. This procurement report answers the following questions:
- Am I engaging with the right suppliers?
- Which KPIs should I use to evaluate my incumbent suppliers?
- Which supplier selection criteria are relevant for?
- What are the IT Support Services Market category essentials in terms of SLAs and RFx?
To get instant access to over 1000 market-ready procurement intelligence reports without any additional costs or commitment, Subscribe Now for Free.
Insights into strategies that will help buyers optimize their category management practices. The report answers the following questions:
- What should be my strategic procurement objectives, activities, and enablers for the IT Support Services Market category?
- What negotiation levers can I pull for cost-saving?
- What are IT Support Services Market procurement best practices I should be promoting in my supply chain?
Some of the top IT Support Services Market suppliers enlisted in this report
This IT Support Services Market procurement intelligence report has enlisted the top suppliers and their cost structures, SLA terms, best selection criteria, and negotiation strategies.
- Microsoft Corp.
- International Business Machines Corp.
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Oracle Corp.
- DXC Technology Co.
- Lenovo Group Ltd.
- Accenture Plc
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- HCL Technologies Ltd.
- Infosys Ltd.
Get access to regular sourcing and procurement insights to our digital procurement platform – Contact Us.
Table of Content
Category Pricing Insights
Category Management Strategy
Category Management Enablers
Suppliers under Coverage
US Market Insights
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions. To know morehttps://www.spendedge.com/request-for-demo
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201130005254/en/
US: +1 630 984 7340
UK: +44 148 459 9299
KEYWORD: CALIFORNIA UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SOFTWARE INTERNET HARDWARE DATA MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT RETAIL SECURITY
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 11/30/2020 05:30 PM/DISC: 11/30/2020 05:30 PM
Copyright Business Wire 2020.