FM Procurement Strategy Manager – London/Remote – £60,000-£65,000 – Flexible Working – Greenfield Transformation
A progressive and innovative FTSE250 organisation is seeking a talented and strategic Procurement Strategy Manager to drive excellence and engagement across the full Facilities Management category. Sitting at the heart of a new, ambitious programme of investment in technology and NextGen solutions, you’ll be managing spends exceeding £150m and get exposure to senior stakeholders and complex work streams. The ideal candidate will pair their indirect procurement pedigree with a passion for devising strategy and prior experience in the tech industry.
FM Procurement Strategy Manager Responsibilities:
- Deliver value throughout the category lifecycle utilising stakeholder engagement and robust strategic sourcing methods; driving innovation and strategy implementation.
- Identify opportunities and lead the tendering process across goods and services, applying sound judgement and acumen throughout the category.
- Lead complex negotiations to ensure commercial risks are minimised whilst delivering optimal value.
- Manage supplier relationships, ensuring compliance and commercial requirements are met.
Key Skills & Attributes Required:
- Demonstrable understanding of end-to-end category management in Facilities Management.
- Experience of delivering value through strategic sourcing and with significant expenditure.
- Degree (or equivalent)
- The ability to influence stakeholders at all levels of business
- Advanced negotiation skills and the ability to clearly communicate complex strategies.
For more information, please apply directly or e-mail an up-to-date copy of your CV to [email protected]