Ten hospitals and health systems posted job listings seeking supply chain expertise in the last week:
Note: This is not an exhaustive list. Job listings were compiled from job seeker websites. Hospitals and health systems are listed in alphabetical order.
- AdventHealth Manchester (Ky.) seeks a supply chain director.
- Adventist Health (Roseville, Calif.) seeks a director of supply chain management.
- Bryn Mawr (Pa.) Hospital seeks a director of supply chain management.
- Cheshire Medical Center (Keene, N.H.) seeks a supply chain director.
- Crozer-Keystone Health System (Springfield, Pa.) seeks a senior director of supply chain operations.
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital (Drexel Hill, Pa.) seeks a senior director of supply chain operations.
- Huntington Hospital (Pasadena, Calif.) seeks an executive director of supply chain.
- Presbyterian St. Luke’s Medical Center (Denver) seeks a director of supply chain operations.
- Texas Health Resources (Arlington) seeks a senior director of supply chain logistics.
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System (Fremont, Calif.) seeks a supply chain director.
More articles on supply chain:
UPS expanding healthcare warehouse, distribution network
FDA warns of blood leak risk with endografts
Oregon health system warns providers to use platelets sparingly amid shortage
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2019. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.