Air Cargo Market valued at US$ 102.00 Bn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.1% during the forecast period 2019 – 2027, to account to US$ 145.20 Bn by 2027.
This growth in demand for air cargo in this region is attributed to robust economic growth along with growing retail enactment owing to the rising disposable income. Moreover, foreign manufacturers select Asian countries as their production locations due to the availability of cheap labor.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100001311
The services provided by air cargo firms to e-commerce business are data management, real-time tracking, safe transportation, reduced time, and others. There are numerous benefits related to e-commerce and it can get fulfilled if the company deliver to its customer on time. The air cargo plays a key role in the e-commerce ecosystem. With the increasing number of online customers and increasing cross border sales, the demand for air cargo is expected to surge during the forecast period.
Major Players Operating in the Air Cargo Market Include:
1. DHL International GmbH
2. Lufthansa Cargo AG
4. Emirates SkyCargo
6. Cathay Pacific Airways
7. United Parcel Service of America, Inc.
8. ANA Cargo
10. Zela Aviation The Air Charter Company
Many air cargo carriers are capitalizing on the sturdy growth in Asia Pacific, particularly Southeast Asian countries including Vietnam, Cambodia, and Indonesia. These countries are witnessing high growth due to a considerable relocation of manufacturing from China to these countries. Moreover, governments of economies in the Asia Pacific region are investing in building logistics hub such as KLIA Aeropolis in Malaysia.
Further, countries such as Vietnam is a major agro-forestry-fisher exporter. Emirates SkyCargo, a Dubai based carrier stated that the volume of fruit exports from Vietnam to Dubai has increased significantly during the past few years. With the increasing volume of exports, in 2018 the Emirates SkyCargo signed an MoU with the Investment and Tourism Promotion Centre of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam to cooperatively explore opportunities for promoting trade to and from Vietnam.
The global air cargo market by end-user was led by others sector. Other segment includes engineering & manufacturing technology equipment, chemical, and energy sector. The increasing industrialization and globalization have created a significant demand for industrial equipment across the globe. The government initiatives such as FDI, Export Oriented Unit (EOU) Scheme, NAFTA, and others are positively impacting the air cargo market, globally. The increasing demand for low-cost transportation, fast delivery, cross border business is significantly driving the global air cargo market.
Purchase for Report @ – https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPTE100001311
Reason to Buy:
– Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Air Cargo Market
– Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
– The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Air Cargo Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
– Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
– Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
– Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.
The Insight partners,
Email: [email protected]
This post was originally published on The Picayune Current