SpendEdge has been monitoring the global caustic soda market and the market is poised to experience spend growth of more than USD 9 billion between 2019-2024 at a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period. Request Free Sample Pages.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191202005528/en/
Read the 130-page research report with TOC and LOE on “The Global Caustic Soda Market – Procurement Intelligence Report, Pricing Outlook in Geographies that include APAC, North America, South America, and MEA, and insights into best practices to optimize procurement spend.”
Despite forecasts of spend growth, various factors will herald complexities in the caustic soda market in terms of pricing and demand and supply equilibrium. The issuance of the mandate on the adoption of cell membrane technology during the production of caustic soda will act as one of the primary spend growth drivers. On the other hand, the gradual decline in the usage of chlorine from the PVC industry will inhibit spend growth in the caustic soda market during the forecast period.
In Europe, an exponential demand from the aluminum industry will propel spend growth in the caustic soda market. This chemical plays a key role in the extraction of aluminum from its ore, bauxite. It is widely used as a reactant to produce various organic chemicals, such as epoxypropane, which will drive the demand growth in the caustic soda market. In the US, caustic soda suppliers are focusing on developing manufacturing processes to offer high-quality caustic soda while reducing the adverse impacts of their operations on the environment. This will significantly contribute to spend growth in the caustic soda market.
Subscribe to our procurement platform to get instant access to over 1000 market-ready procurement intelligence reports without any additional costs or commitment.
Insights into the market pricing trends
- An increase in compliance cost will act as a major cost component in caustic soda supplier’s cost structure. This cost is related to the upgrading of caustic soda production facilities to adhere to environmental laws. This rise in compliance costs is a result of the environmental concerns and stringency in laws and regulations.
- The rise in the adoption of high-quality packaging materials to protect this chemical from contaminants, such as heat, moisture, and insects, will lead to an increase in the caustic soda market price.
Insights into the supply market that will have potential impacts on your procurement strategy
- Global caustic soda suppliers operate on higher profit margins than regional suppliers owing to their significant reach and easy access to raw materials worldwide. Global suppliers are observed to enter into partnerships with raw material vendors to reduce their procurement costs.
- The production of caustic soda is dependent on the production of chlorine, as this chemical is a by-product of the chlorine manufacturing process. A decrease in the demand for chlorine from end-use segments, such as the PVC industry will adversely impact the supply of caustic soda in the market. This will lead to a lack of assurance of the supply of caustic soda for buyers.
Some of the top caustic soda suppliers enlisted in this report
- BASF SE
- Solvay SA
- PPG Industries Inc.
- FMC Corp
- Akzo Nobel NV
Buy 1 report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 reports and get the third for free. Download the free sample of this report on the caustic soda market.
Some of the key topics covered in this report are:
- Caustic soda market spend segmentation by region
- Caustic soda supply market analysis
- Regional spend opportunity for caustic soda suppliers
- Caustic soda suppliers cost structure
- Total cost of ownership analysis in the caustic soda market
- Caustic soda pricing models analysis
- Category management objectives
- Cost saving opportunities in the caustic soda market
Free sample of reports that you may like:
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions. To know more, https://www.spendedge.com/request-free-proposal