Destiny 2 has a new Xur inventory for November 8, and we’re here to show it off, Get the vendor’s latest location and figure out if the Cerberus+1, Transversive Steps or Eternal Warrior are worth investing in. Get a recap of the benefits, downsides and more below.
Where is Xur in Destiny 2 November 8
This week you’ll find Xur in his usual Winding Cove spot in the EDZ. Those who don’t know where that is can use the map below.
Destiny 2 Xur Inventory November 8
Once you’ve located Xur, it’s time to take a look at his inventory. Here’s a quick recap of the Perks, benefits and drawbacks of everything he’s carrying.
- Cerberus +1 [Primary Auto-Rifle – 29 Legendary Shards]: With this gun’s four-headed dog Perk, it has the ability to shoot erratically from four barrels at once. In PvP this thing plays like a shotgun, which makes it a brutal aversary up close. This high-DPS weapon is also great against bosses in PvE, but there are still plenty others that outclass it.
- Transversive Steps [Warlock Leg Armor – 23 Legendary Shards]: Its Strange Protractor perk increases sprint speed and automatically reloads your equipped weapon. Especially if you’re a solo Warlock, this armor is for you. It eliminates the disadvantages of slow-loading weapons and helps you sprint to cover quickly. That’s an awesome benefit in PvE and PvP alike.
- Fr0st-EE5 [Hunter Leg Armor – 23 Legendary Shards]: This Hunter armor has the Rapid Cooldown perk, which increases grenade, melee and dodge regeneration while sprinting. Dodging also increases sprint speed. Many players tend to run these for a neutral game, but the advantage isn’t that great compared to other Hunter options. On the plus side, it is possible to get an ability recharge by running in circles.
- Eternal Warrior [Titan Helmet – 23 Legendary Shards]: With the Resolute perk, Titans get an overshield when using Fists of Havoc. This may be a new feature in Xur’s lineup, but that doesn’t necessarily make it a good one. After all, Fists of Havoc is so powerful on its own that the idea of having an overshield to compliment it seems pointless. Unless you want a helmet that feels like it does nothing, steer clear of this one.
- Five of Swords [Challenge Card]: This is a Nightfall Challenge Card that can raise or lower the Power handicap to fit your needs. Raising the handicap increases your score multiplier.
- The High Priestess [Invitation of the Nine – Nine Legendary Shards]
- Complete the Inverted Spire Strike
- Nine Vex Samples
- Nine Cabal Samples
- Nine Fallen Samples
This Xur inventory is more or less comprised of the usual suspects, but it’s still got some interesting options in there for Guardians to consider. Cerberus+1 is a solid buy for anyone who doesn’t want to go through the work of getting it, while Transversive Steps and Fr0st-EE5 are both pretty worthwhile as well. There’s nothing here that is necessarily a must-buy, considering most of the good Exotics have been on offer a lot recently, but this is a worthy lineup under the right circumstances. At the very least, at least you’re not being automatically pushed toward a Fated Engram.
Destiny 2 is available now on PS4, Xbox One and PC. Xur will stay at his location through the next reset on Tuesday.
What are your thoughts on the November 8 Xur inventory? Will you be getting Cerberus+1 or Eternal Warrior? Tell us in the comments section!