The “Global Barcode Scanner Market – Procurement Intelligence Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report recognizes the following companies as the key suppliers in the market Honeywell International Inc, Advantech Co. Ltd, CipherLab Co. Ltd, Zebra Technologies Corp, Datalogic Spa, DENSO Corp.
One of the procurement best practices for buyers is to select devices that are compatible with the existing software and IT applications used by organizations for operational processes. This ensures smooth operations and reduce the procurement costs.
According to the report, one of the key growth contributors for the global barcode scanner market is the rapid adoption of barcode scanners by buyers in the logistics industry.
Further, the report states that one of the key category management strategies for the buyers in the global barcode scanner market is to engage with service providers who have strong product innovation capabilities that can help buyers reduce their management complexities and enhance savings.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains actionable insights to improve source-to-contract cycle performance in addition to a PESTLE analysis.
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: MARKET INSIGHTS
- Global category spend
- Category spend growth
- Spend segmentation by region
- Regional spend dynamics
- Regional influence on global spend
- Regional spend opportunity for suppliers
PART 03: CATEGORY PRICING INSIGHTS
- Pricing outlook
- Supplier cost structure
- Outlook for input costs
- Total cost of ownership analysis
- Overview of pricing models
- Comparison of pricing models
- Supply chain margins
- Cost drivers: Impact on pricing
- Volume drivers: Impact on pricing
PART 04: COST-SAVING OPPORTUNITIES
- Supplier-side levers
- Buyer-side levers
- Quantifying cost-saving opportunities
- Quantifying cost savings by negotiation strategies
PART 05: BEST PRACTICES
- Innovation and success stories
- Procurement excellence best practices
- Procurement best practices
- Sustainability practices
- Sustainability best practices
PART 06: CATEGORY ECOSYSTEM
- Market favorability index for suppliers
- Competitiveness index for suppliers
- Buyer power
- Supplier power
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Buyer ecosystem
- Supplier ecosystem
PART 07: CATEGORY MANAGEMENT STRATEGY
- Category management objectives
- Supplier and buyer KPIs
- Outsourcing category management activities
- Risk management
PART 08: CATEGORY MANAGEMENT ENABLERS
- Procurement organization
- Category enablers
PART 09: SUPPLIERS SELECTION
- RFx essentials
- Supplier selection criteria
- Service level agreement
- Incumbent supplier evaluation metrics
PART 10: SUPPLIERS UNDER COVERAGE
- Supplier positioning
- Profile: Honeywell International Inc.
- Profile: Advantech Co. Ltd.
- Profile: CipherLab Co. Ltd.
- Profile: Zebra Technologies Corp.
- Profile: Datalogic Spa
- Profile: DENSO Corp.
PART 11: US MARKET INSIGHTS
- Category spend in the US
- Pricing outlook
- Supplier cost structure in the US
- Margins of suppliers in the US
- Category cost drivers
- Category volume drivers
- Overview of best practices in the US
- Procurement best practices in the US
- US supply market overview
- Supplier positioning for the US
- Regional category risks
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/e8ov6o
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900