DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Hydraulic Fracturing Market – Procurement Intelligence Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Hydraulic Fracturing Market, provides up-to-date information about market shifts and potential risks, as well as in-depth knowledge of products and services, which can help in planning and in executing category management activities. It focuses on the cost-saving aspects of procurement and on providing insights that can lead to optimization of category spend.
Hydraulic fracturing or fracking refers to the process of extracting oil and gas from underground geological formations and reserves (which are locked up in pours in vast layers of rocks; for instance, shale) by artificially stimulating the flow of hydrocarbons, predominantly, using a combination of vertical and horizontal structures of oil and gas wells.
The spend momentum of this market will be attributed to the increase in the demand for liquid fuels which will boost the production of petroleum-based liquid fuels. Consequently, this boost will result in an increase in the demand for oil and gas well stimulation techniques, such as hydraulic fracturing to improve oil and gas production from existing reservoirs as well as for commencing production from new unconventional reservoirs, such as shale reserves.
One of the procurement best practices for buyers is to engage with service providers who conduct preventive maintenance of fracking equipment. One of the key growth contributors for the global hydraulic fracturing market is the gradual recovery in the demand growth pace of liquid fuels. Further, the report states that one of the key category management strategies for the buyers in the global hydraulic fracturing market is to engage with service providers who can automate parts of the hydraulic fracturing process.
- Increasingly favorable government policies toward hydraulic fracturing will drive demand in APAC
Category management strategy
- Assess the occupational hazard minimization mechanism of service providers
Procurement best practices
- Engage with suppliers that can swiftly provide contingency plans in case of service failure
Key questions answered in this report
- What are the market dynamics?
- What are the key market trends?
- What are the category growth drivers?
- What are the constraints on category growth?
- Who are the suppliers in this market?
- What are the demand-supply shifts?
- What are the major category requirements?
- What are the procurement best practices in this market?
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: MARKET INSIGHTS
- Global category spend
- Category spend growth
- Spend segmentation by region
- Regional spend dynamics
- Regional influence on global spend
- Regional spend opportunity for suppliers
PART 03: CATEGORY PRICING INSIGHTS
- Pricing outlook
- Supplier cost structure
- Outlook for input costs
- Total cost of ownership analysis
- Overview of pricing models
- Comparison of pricing models
- Supply chain margins
- Cost drivers: Impact on pricing
- Volume drivers: Impact on pricing
PART 04: COST-SAVING OPPORTUNITIES
- Supplier-side levers
- Buyer-side levers
- Quantifying cost-saving opportunities
- Quantifying cost savings by negotiation strategies
PART 05: BEST PRACTICES
- Innovation and success stories
- Procurement excellence best practices
- Procurement best practices
- Sustainability practices
- Sustainability best practices
PART 06: CATEGORY ECOSYSTEM
- Market favorability index for suppliers
- Competitiveness index for suppliers
- Buyer power
- Supplier power
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Buyer ecosystem
- Supplier ecosystem
PART 07: CATEGORY MANAGEMENT STRATEGY
- Category management objectives
- Supplier and buyer KPIs
- Outsourcing category management activities
- Risk management
PART 08: CATEGORY MANAGEMENT ENABLERS
- Procurement organization
- Category enablers
PART 09: SUPPLIERS SELECTION
- RFx essentials
- Supplier selection criteria
- Service level agreement
- Incumbent supplier evaluation metrics
PART 10: SUPPLIERS UNDER COVERAGE
- Supplier positioning
- Profile: Schlumberger Ltd.
- Profile: Halliburton Co.
- Profile: Baker Hughes, a GE Co. LLC
- Profile: FTS International Inc.
- Profile: C&J Energy Services Inc.
- Profile: Superior Energy Services Inc.
PART 11: US MARKET INSIGHTS
- Category spend in the US
- Pricing outlook
- Supplier cost structure in the US
- Margins of suppliers in the US
- Category cost drivers
- Category volume drivers
- Overview of best practices in the US
- Procurement best practices in the US
- US supply market overview
- Supplier positioning for the US
- Regional category risks
PART 12: CATEGORY DEFINITION
- Category hierarchy
- Category scope
- Category map
PART 13: APPENDIX
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3lasnp