Global IT Procurement Analyst – Market-leading Financial Services Organisation – Central London – £45,000- £50,000 + Package + Fast-tracked Progression
Due to an extended period of rapid growth, this world-renowned hedge-fund is looking for a Global IT Procurement Analyst to join their tight-knit procurement function. This is an opportunity to help build a truly best-in-class procurement function and work for one of the fastest-growing businesses in the financial sector. With the organisation’s fantastic reputation for developing and harnessing talent, this is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious procurement professional looking to progress quickly!
As Global IT Procurement Analyst you will: –
- Be responsible for the end-to-end procurement process across a breadth of indirect procurement categories (HR, FM, Marketing) with a primary focus on IT Procurement sub-categories
- Gain exposure to a global remit, interacting with C-Suite stakeholders from various regions across the globe
- Use your analytical skill set to help assess supplier quality and performance, working with some of the leading suppliers in the global marketplace (Microsoft, Apple, Bloomberg)
- Have the opportunity to progress rapidly through a procurement function that is fast on its way to becoming best-in-class
Global IT Procurement Analyst Required Background: –
- Exposure to managing the end-to-end sourcing process for IT Procurement, ideally having covered Software and IT Services (Indirect Generalists will also be considered)
- Prior working experience within a corporate of financial services environment is beneficial but not essential
- Excellent stakeholder management ability
- Strong analytical mindset
- Strong Academic Record (2.1 degree or above) + CIPS
This is an unparalleled opportunity to get your foot in the door of one of a budding procurement function of the highest calibre, within one of the fastest growing firms in its sector!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at [email protected] or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, negotiation, SRM, contract management, indirect procurement, IT procurement, Market Data, Financial Services, London