Run For Your Life is the local fitness hub of Charlotte with 3 stores serving the greater community for over 30 years. We believe that top-notch customer experience never goes out of style and are looking for a part time inventory supervisor to add to our team.
This position is part time (10-15 hours per week) with a flexible schedule and no weekends.
The ideal candidate possesses a strong desire for order and accuracy. Attention to detail and a pride in ‘getting it right’ are the qualities we are looking for. If this sounds like you, and you enjoy small business and a desire to work with a group of people who want to make Charlotte a healthier place through fitness, please apply.
• Accurately receive and stock vendor deliveries into inventory
• Enter product ID’s and pricing into point of sale system
• Process defective product and returns to vendors
• Match invoices to shipments and submit to accounting for processing
• Allocate shipments and transfers between stores
• Perform routine inventory cycle counts
• Lead periodic physical inventory at each store location
Starting Pay is $13/hour, negotiable based on experience.
Please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]