IT Procurement & Contracts Manager – Multinational Blue-Chip – Bristol – £50,000-£60,000 + Package
Contact: Devan at [email protected]
Industry-leading global organisation is seeking an experienced IT Procurement & Contracts Manager to join their best-in-class procurement function and work on a brand-new, business critical project! The successful applicant will have complete autonomy over this project and gain fantastic exposure, both in terms of scope of work and with regards to the level of stakeholder engagement. The company are looking for an ambitious individual to come in who wants to help drive the company in the right direction and achieve great levels of personal progression.
As IT Procurement & Contracts Manager you will: –
- Build and implement category strategy for a variety of IT Procurement sub-categories, including but not limited to software, hardware and IT services Procurement
- Take responsibility for drafting, amending and negotiating key supplier contracts or varying values with high-profile technology suppliers
- Lead the end to end delivery of the procurement process for a brand-new, business critical project
- Build long-term relationships with C-Suite stakeholders as you help show the value that procurement can add across the organisation
Indirect Procurement Manager, required background: –
- Experience managing the end to end procurement process across IT procurement sub-categories, ideally with some exposure to software, hardware and IT services Procurement
- Strong stakeholder management ability, ideally having interacted with C-Suite stakeholders within a corporate environment
- Ambition to develop yourself whilst working in an autonomous manner
- Degree + CIPS (beneficial but not essential)
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a growing, best-in-class procurement function and put your stamp on a high-value, business-critical project!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at [email protected] or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, consultancy, indirect procurement, IT procurement, software procurement, hardware procurement, IT Services,