This is M&A Deal Number 21 that ChannelE2E has covered in 2020. See the complete M&A deal list here.
Itelligence gains even more SAP cloud and software consulting expertise, and a major foothold in Thailand. The ISS Consulting team includes roughly 250 employees, many of whom specialize in SAP’s S/4HANA, C/4HANA, SuccessFactors, Ariba, HANA Cloud, Business ByDesign, and Helpdesk Support, the companies say.
Itelligence is an NTT Data company that employs roughly 10,000 people across 25 countries. Revenues were roughly 926.6 million euros in 2018 (or $1.031 billion in U.S. dollars as of January 2020).
SAP Partner Acquisitions: Strong Deal Flow
Itelligence has been active on the M&A front. For instance, the company over the past decade has acquired the following SAP partners:
- 2019: FH S.A. Brazil;
- 2018: Sybit of Germany;
- 2017: vCentric Technologies of India and Goldfish ICT of the Netherlands;
- 2016: Bit.Group GmbH and ITML GmbH, both of Germany;
- 2015: Artaud, Courthéoux & Associés ACA of France; IT.Perform of the UK; and Pontech of Czech Republic;
- 2014: GISA of Germany; Symphony Management Consulting of the United States; and 4C Management Consulting in Denmark;
- 2013: Aster Group of the United States, and and the SAP business of Software AG across North America and Eastern Europe;
- 2012: Elsys of Turkey; Blueprint Management Systems of United Kingdom; and PlanOrg Industry of Germany; and
- 2011: 2C change of Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Contemporary of the United Kingdom.
Meanwhile, M&A activity involving SAP partners remains strong. A list of SAP partner mergers and acquisitions is here.