Last Mile Delivery is a term used in supply chain management and transportation planning to describe the movement of people and goods from a transportation hub to a final destination in the home, in this report the Last Mail Delivery covered 3C Products, Fresh Products and others like clothes, shoes, daily necessities, etc.
Dedicated e-commerce warehousing and distribution contracts are increasingly being awarded to logistics providers. A key trend in the global logistics industry is the provision of value-added services and bespoke solutions. Logistics providers are increasing their focus on specific industry sectors such as high-technology, automotive and pharmaceuticals, and offering additional value-added services that make their services more relevant for client needs. New technologies are finding their way into logistics services in order to improve productivity and enhance service. New logistics technologies being developed include vehicle management software, self-driving vehicles, robotics, internet of things applications and augmented reality. The largest logistics providers are characterized by differing service lines, asset ownership models, geographical scope and types of customers they serve.
The Global Last Mile Delivery Market was valued at US$ 1.99 Bn in 2018 and is expected to reach US$ 7.69 Bn by 2027 with a CAGR growth rate of 16.7% in the forecast period from 2019 to 2026.
Avail a sample copy before purchase:
Top Leading Companies are: UPS Supply Chain Solutions, DHL Supply Chain & Global Forwarding, FedEx, Kuehne + Nagel, SF Express, XPO Logistics, DB Schenker Logistics, Nippon Express, GEODIS, CEVA Logistics, J.B. Hunt (JBI, DCS & ICS), Agility, China POST, Hitachi Transport System, DSV, YTO Express, Panalpina, Toll Holdings, Expeditors International of Washington, GEFCO, ZTO Express, STO Express
The report provides a unique tool for evaluating the Market, highlighting opportunities, and supporting strategic and tactical decision-making. This report recognizes that in this rapidly-evolving and competitive environment, up-to-date marketing information is essential to monitor performance and make critical decisions for growth and profitability. It provides information on trends and developments, and focuses on markets capacities and on the changing structure of the Last Mile Delivery.
Important attributes of the report:
- The 360-degree Last Mile Delivery overview based on a global and regional level.
- Market share, value, volume, and production capacity is analyzed on global, regional and country level.
- A complete and useful guide for new market aspirants.
- Forecast information will drive strategic, innovative and profitable business plans.
- SWOT analysis of players will pave the way for growth opportunities, risk analysis, investment feasibility and recommendations.
- Lastly, the research methodology and data sources are offered in this report.
The Asia Pacific is expected to be a major market for last-mile delivery, as this region is home to major industries and automobile manufacturers. China and India contribute to the increase in demand for last-mile delivery, as these countries have high export and import of goods, which drives the last-mile delivery market in the region. Furthermore, the increase in digital buyers (buyers who purchase goods via the internet) has increased the demand for the last-mile delivery market in these countries as the increase of couriers and parcel will be increased.
SPECIAL OFFER (Avail a flat 20% discount on this report, please fill the form and mention the code : MIR20 in the comments section)
Avail Discount on this report at:
Last Mile Delivery Market, by Types:
Last Mile Delivery Market, by Applications:
Browse full report along with TOC and List of Figures at:
What this Research Study Offers:
- Global Last Mile Delivery Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments.
- Global Last Mile Delivery Market share analysis of the top industry players.
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants in Global Last Mile Delivery market.
- Global Last Mile Delivery Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional Global Last Mile Delivery markets.
- Global Last Mile Delivery Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations).
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends.
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements.
We also offer customization on reports based on specific client requirement:
- Free country level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
- Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
- Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data points.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli(Head of Sales)
Phone: + 1704 266 3234