According to The Insight Partners, Last Mile Delivery Market – Global Analysis to 2027 is an exclusive and in-depth study which provides a comprehensive view of the market includes the current trend and future amplitude of the market with respect to the products/services. The report provides an overview of the Last Mile Delivery Market with the detailed segmentation by components, end user, and region through in-depth traction analysis of the overall Last Mile Delivery industry. This report provides qualified research on the market to evaluate the key vendors by calibrating all the relevant products/services to understand the positioning of the major players in Last Mile Delivery Market.
The global last mile delivery market accounted to US$ 1.99 Bn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.7% during the forecast period 2019 – 2027, to account to US$ 7.69 Bn by 2027.
Geographically, the last mile delivery market is segmented into North America, APAC, Europe, Middle-East and Africa, and South America regions. North America leads the last mile delivery market in 2018 with a significant market share and is anticipated to continue its dominance in the coming years. The growing industrial sector such as automotive, manufacturing, retail, food & beverages industries is driving the growth of freight as well as logistics market in the North America region. The e-commerce industry has recorded robust growth, and it is possible because of the efficient and effective logistics and supply chain management.
Get Sample PDF Copy @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00004153/
Some of the key players influencing the market are the list of companies for Last Mile Delivery market are CEVA Logistics AG,DB Schenker (Deutsche Bahn AG),DHL (Deutsche Post AG),DSV A/S,FedEx Corporation,GEODIS,Kuehne + Nagel International AG,Nippon Express Co., Ltd.,XPO Logistics, Inc.,United Parcel Service, Inc.
Last Mile Delivery Market report also provide a in-depth understanding of the cutting-edge competitive analysis of the emerging market trends along with the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the market to offer worthwhile insights and current scenario for making right decision. The report covers the prominent players in the market with detailed SWOT analysis, financial overview, and key developments of last three years. Moreover, the report also offers a 360º outlook of the market through the competitive landscape of the global industry player and helps the companies to garner Last Mile Delivery Market revenue by understanding the strategic growth approaches.
The report is a combination of qualitative and quantitative analysis of the Last Mile Delivery industry. It provides market estimation and forecasting of the Last Mile Delivery market for the period of 2018 to 2027, considering 2018 as the base year and 2019-2027 as the forecast period. The global market majorly considers five major regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America (SCAM). The report also focuses on the exhaustive PEST analysis and extensive market dynamics during the forecast period.
Reason to Buy
– Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Last Mile Delivery Market
– Highlights key business priorities in order to guide the companies to reform their business strategies and establish themselves in the wide geography
– The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Last Mile Delivery Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies in order to garner their market revenue.
– Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
– Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those restraining the growth at a certain extent.
– Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
Purchase this Copy @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00004153/
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We specialize in industries such as Semiconductor and Electronics, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive and Transportation, Biotechnology, Healthcare IT, Manufacturing and Construction, Medical Device, Technology, Media and Telecommunications, Chemicals and Materials.
Email: [email protected]