This week in Watford, conversion of a listed building in High Street frome homes to offices, demolition of two flats to make way for four flats and four houses being built on a garage site in Kings Langley.
Here are the planning applications submitted to Watford Borough Council, Three Rivers District Council and Dacorum Borough Council this week.
- 115 Regent Street, Watford, WD24 5AT. Lawful Development Certificate for the erection of a single storey ground floor rear extension.
- Land Rear Of 186 Pinner Road, Watford, WD19 4EX. Demolition of existing outbuildings and erection of 1 detached 3 bed dwelling, one/one and a half storey with landscape works (Re-submission).
- 79 Gladstone Road, Watford, WD17 2RA. Demolish rear extension, build 4m rear ground floor and part width first floor extension.
- 10 Louvain Way, Watford, WD25 7EJ. Erection of a loft conversion comprising re-roof with 2 x side dormers and 1 x side roof light to create habitable accommodation, erection of a single storey rear extension (following established prior approval ref: 20/01392/HPD) and alterations to the front elevation.
- Land to the south of Thomas Sawyer Way comprising the Waterside area Thomas Sawyer Way, Watford. Non Material Amendment to planning permission 17/01511/FULM for conversion of one-bedroom ground floor unit to residents-only gym.
Want to know more about what’s going on in your area? See our report on this week’s public notices here: Plans to convert disused pub into housing – the best notices this week
- 45 The Ridgeway, Watford, WD17 4TJ. Non-material amendment to planning permission 20/00917/FULH to decrease depth and increase width of single storey element of proposed extension.
- 11 Cottage Close, Watford, WD17 3NN. Works to tree No. T19 Oak under TPO.49 – Reduce whole crown by up to 2 – 3 metres and crown clean, in order to maintain and contain within it’s own environment as has become to large for its location. Remove old wounded central stem with bracket fungi on it back to source.
- 57 The Gossamers, Watford, WD25 9AN. Erection of single, double storey, rear and side extensions to convert existing house into x2 residential flats.
- 45 Colne Avenue, Watford, WD19 4JF. Erection of a part single, part double storey rear extension to semi-detached, family dwelling-house..
- 11 Park Road, Watford, WD17 4QP. Retrospective application for single storey rear extension.
- 111 North Western Avenue, Watford, WD25 0AQ. Demolition of existing detached building comprising 1x 1 bedroom flat and 1x 2 bedroom flat and construction of a 2.5 storey building with lower ground floor comprising 3x 2 bedroom flats and 1x 1 bedroom flat.
- 58 High Street, Watford, WD17 2BS. Listed Building Consent for change of use of first and second floors only from residential use (Use Class C3) to offices (Use Class E).
- 58 High Street, Watford, WD17 2BS. Change of use of first and second floors only from residential use (Use Class C3) to offices (Use Class E).
- 57 Harford Drive, Watford, WD17 3DQ. The erection of a single storey rear extension which would extend beyond the rear wall of the original house by 6.0m for which the maximum height would be 4.0m and for which the height of the eaves would be 3.0m.
- 7 Dell Side, Watford, WD24 6NR. The erection of a single storey rear extension which would extend beyond the rear wall of the original house by 6.0m for which the maximum height would be 3.0m and for which the height of the eaves would be 3.0m.
- 94 – 98 St Albans Road and 114 St Albans Road, Watford, WD24 4AD. Details submitted for Condition 7 (invasive species), Condition 8 (demolition management plan) and Condition 9 (site waste management plan) pursuant to planning permission 19/00507/FULM.
- Unit 8, 174 York Way, Watford, WD25 9UF. Consent to display four internally and externally illuminated fascia signs and two projecting internally illuminated signs.
- 104 Parkside Drive, Watford, WD17 3BB. Non-material amendment to planning permission 20/01198/FULH for insertion of rooflights to roof of single storey rear extension.
- 324 Whippendell Road, Watford, WD18 7PD. Retrospective loft conversion.
- 40 Riverside Road, Watford, WD19 4HX. Erection of garden outbuilding.
- 1B Hunters Lane, Watford, WD25 7BA. Works to tree No. T1 Birch under TPO 207 – fell and grind out to root as causing obstruction to high vehicle access.
- 29 Oakfield, Mill End, WD3 8LR. Two storey rear extension.
- 5 Parkside Road, Northwood, HA6 3HL. Prior Approval: Single storey rear extension (depth 6 metres, maximum height 3 metres, maximum eaves height 2.90 metres).
- 9 Green Lane, Croxley Green, WD3 3HR. Non-material amendment to planning permission 20/0836/FUL: Alterations to porch roof, ramps to rear patio and alterations to fenestration.
- 1 Russell Road, Moor Park, HA6 2LJ. Two storey and single storey rear extensions rear extensions including rear dormer windows at first floor levwl,, partial demolition of existing front and side wall and construction of single storey side extension, removal of existing front dormer window and construction of two front dormer windows, and provision of front porch.
- 35 Hillcroft Crescent, Oxhey Hall, WD19 4PB. Demolition of existing single storey rear extension, construction of part single, part two storey side and rear extension, loft conversion including rear dormer and front rooflight, demolition and replacement of existing outbuilding, installation of AC units to flank, solar panels, rear patio and extension of front hardstanding including electrical charge point.
- Broadfields, Chalfont Lane, Chorleywood, WD3 5PP. Erection of detached greenhouse and extension of existing wall.
- St Josephs, Halifax Road, Heronsgate, WD3 5DF. Conversion of garage and carport into habitable room and increase in ridge height to create a two storey dwelling including part single, part two storey extensions and alteration to fenestration.
- 39 Uxbridge Road, Rickmansworth, WD3 7DH. Single storey side and rear extension, insertion of new rooflight and first floor rear window and internal alterations.
- Wellingrove, The Lodge, Woodcock Hill, Rickmansworth, WD3 1PT. Certificate of Lawfulness Proposed Development: Loft conversion including rear dormer window.
- 8 Cedars Avenue, Rickmansworth, WD3 7AN. Single storey side extension.
- 4 Forge Mews, The Liveries, 16 Church Street, Rickmansworth, WD3 1DH. Construction of one-bedroom dwellinghouse.
- 86 Highfield Way, Rickmansworth, WD3 7PH. Discharge of Condition 3 (Materials), Condition 4 (Energy Statement) and Condition 5 (Screening) pursuant to application 20/1537/FUL.
- Cottingham Farm, Flaunden Lane, Bovingdon, HP3 0PD. Details as required by condition 3 (Hard and soft landscape) attached to planning permission 4/00211/19/FUL (Conversion of existing barn into three 3-bed dwellings with associated landscaping).
- 8 Little Park, Bovingdon, HP3 0JB. Works to trees.
- Garage Site, Rucklers Lane, Kings Langley. Details as Required by Condition 6 (SuDS Maintenance Strategy) Attached to Planning Permission 4/02451/18/FUL (Demolition of 28 garages. Construction of 4 two bedroom houses with off road parking and private rear gardens.).
- 3 Barnes Rise, Kings Langley, WD4 8AN. Single storey rear extension.