RAPIDLY GROWING ENGINEERING/TECHNOLOGY FIRM – SURREY – PROCUREMENT CATEGORY LEAD – FM
My client is expanding rapidly and looking to take on an ambitious procurement professional with experience in a regulated industry to head up their FM category team.
As the Procurement Category Lead you will responsible for developing long-term strategies across hard & soft facilities, including range operations whilst skilfully managing a £multi-million spend and building relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
PROCUREMENT CATEGORY LEAD – FM PROFILE:
- Develop & execute long-term procurement strategies across hard and soft facilities management and range categories.
- Responsible for driving cost efficiencies and delivering sourcing projects, demonstrating your expertise both internally and externally.
- Drive the sourcing process, supplier risk management and collaborate effectively with other members of senior leadership to develop the procurement strategy
- Able to work in ambiguous and complex environments, understanding the internal needs of the company and the external customer.
PROCUREMENT CATEGORY LEAD REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge of specific defence, engineering and/or cyber domains and associated supply chains.
- Previous experience working with service contracts
- Understanding of regulated industries and policies.
If you have experience within FM, construction or utilities from a regulated industry and you’re looking for a challenge in a fast moving, innovative industry then please reach out with your CV to Shiva at [email protected] more information.
Key words: FM, facilities procurement, indirect procurement, category management, category lead, defence, NEC3, construction, range operations, defence technology procurement, supplier management, supplier risk management, procurement manager, hard facilities, soft facilities.