Ashby de la Zouch, Leicestershire, United Kingdom, Ashby, United Kingdom |
GBP £400.00 to £500.00 Per Day |
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
This role will be responsible for delivering an effective cradle to grave procurement service for the CIS business.
We currently have a contract role within E&P Procurement. The contract is initially until Dec 2021.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY / TASKS:
- Define robust procurement strategies aligned to bid / project scope requirements and drive these through the implementation phase.
- Ensure Procurement’s early Involvement for bids and tendering activity through effective stakeholder management.
- Participate in project kick off meetings to ensure procurement requirements are built in at the front end.
- Implement robust procurement processes and controls into the project by utilising standard functional templates.
- Ensure that all Project Procurement standards and procedures are adhered to in line with Siemens policies.
- Capture Procurements contribution to bid and project success via reporting of functional measures in line with Siemens SVM metrics.
- Network effectively with cross business-unit Procurement colleagues to identify pooling opportunities where applicable.
- Ensure that Framework Agreements for leveraged cross BU commodities are adopted locally within CIS.
- Negotiate and draft sub-contract agreements ensuring that back to back requirements are flowed down to our suppliers.
- Implement a robust Supplier Management regime to document supplier performance and drive improvements.
- Ensure that negative supplier feedback via our SPM process is swiftly reacted to with remedial actions agreed and documented.
- Identify Supply Chain Risks and ensure these are documented as part of our wider due diligence process.
- Define appropriate mitigation strategies for any supply chain risks identified for subsequent internal review.
- Adopt a continuous improvement mindset and actively propose initiatives to increase our functional efficiency.
- Attend any cross-business unit procurement workshops that are arranged to facilitate increased collaboration.
- Contribute to the achievement of procurement functional targets as set by HQ in Germany.
- Provide monthly reports into the Head of Procurement to support functional reporting for the period
Knowledge & Experience:
- MCIPS qualified or studying towards is preferred.
- It is essential that the candidate has proven Strategic Procurement experience.
- Experience of working with Cross functional teams in a Bid & Project Management environment.
- Experience of drafting Sub-contract agreements is essential for this role.
- Must be flexible to travel. This role will be based in London however travel to other locations will be required.
- Effective Stakeholder Management is essential to ensuring the individuals success in the role.
- Must have excellent communication skills at all levels as well as a collaboration mindset.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Packages including Excel, Word, Outlook & PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of SAP preferred but not essential.
- Knowledge of purchase to pay systems is desirable but not essential