NEW YORK, July 7, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — SpendEdge is the fastest growth rate in number of reports and client base, with over 200 Forbes 2000 companies rely on our actionable insights.
The Employee Relocation Services will grow at a CAGR of 3.30% by 2024. This report offers key advisory and intelligence to help buyers identify and shortlist the most suitable suppliers for their equipment finance requirements. Some of the leading equipment finance suppliers profiled extensively in this report include:
- Realogy Holdings Corp
- Graebel Companies Inc.
- Madison Dearborn Partners LLC
- Santa Fe Group Ltd.
- Global Mobility Solutions LLC
- MSI Global Talent Solutions LLC
Key Points Covered in this Report:
The pressure from substitutes and a moderate level of threat from new entrants has resulted in the moderate bargaining power of suppliers. This makes it extremely important to get the pricing and pricing model right. Buyers should align their preferred pricing models for employee relocation services with the wider industry and identify the cost-saving potential.
- Am I engaging with the right suppliers?
- Which KPIs should I use to evaluate my incumbent suppliers?
- Which supplier selection criteria are relevant for Social Media Analytics?
- What are the Social Media Analytics category essentials in terms of SLAs and RFx?
The report explains key category management objectives that should form the base for sourcing strategy, including:
- Top-line growth
- Scalability of inputs
- Green initiatives
- Category innovations
- Supply base rationalization
- Demand forecasting and governance
- Minimalization of ad hoc purchases
- Adherence to regulatory nuances
- Cost savings
- Customer retention
- Reduction of TCO
- Supply assurance
Related Reports on Professional Services Include:
- Catering – Forecast and Analysis: This report offers key advisory and intelligence to help buyers identify and shortlist the most suitable suppliers for their catering requirements. Some of the leading catering suppliers are profiled extensively in this report.
- Legal Services Sourcing and Procurement Report: The legal services will grow at a CAGR of 2.91% during 2021-2025. This report evaluates suppliers based on compliance with inland and overseas, specialized knowledge, technical abilities, and proven track record.
- Integrated Facility Management – Sourcing and Procurement Intelligence Report: The integrated facility management will grow at a CAGR of 8.58% during 2021-2025. Prices will increase by 2.25%-3.25% during the forecast period and suppliers will have a moderate bargaining power in this market.
Our in-depth growth decomposition analysis covers details on: Request for a FREE sample for detailed answers on:
- Factors driving the growth (or lack of it) in individual geographies
- Regions that hold the most rewarding opportunities for buyers and suppliers
- Is the spend growth cyclical and when will the growth curve peak?
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Market Insights
- Category Pricing Insights
- Cost-saving Opportunities
- Best Practices
- Category Ecosystem
- Category Management Strategy
- Category Management Enablers
- Suppliers Selection
- Suppliers under Coverage
- US Market Insights
- Category scope
SpendEdge is one of the world’s leading procurement market intelligence companies. For over 17 years, we have been serving over 200 clients—including 55 Fortune 500 companies—across various industries with our best-in-class sourcing and procurement solutions.
Ph No: +1 (872) 206-9340
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/social-media-analytics-market-procurement-intelligence-report-forecasts-over-usd-6-billion-spend-growth-301326664.html