Latin America route:
1. The service covers cargo transportation needs from South China, East China, North China and Southeast Asia to Mexico, Central America, Panama, the Caribbean, West South America, and East South America
2. Provide full logistics support and related value-added services; have a high-quality agency network throughout Central and South America
3. Become an important partner with shipping companies such as COSCO, HAPAGLLOYD, MSC, YML, NYK, EMC, CMA, and enjoy the long-term preferential freight rates provided by them
4. Combining a professional team that has operated South American routes for many years and an efficient e-commerce service platform
5. Combining the professional team that has operated South American routes for many years and the efficient e-commerce service platform, it aims to win customers the cost and timeliness advantages in the logistics link and become a reliable and excellent service partner for customers with diverse products!
Australia/New Zealand routes:
1. We have operated Australia/New Zealand routes for many years, and have close cooperative relations with many shipowners who have direct or transit services such as APL, KLINE, COSCO, OOCL, HMM, etc., and can provide complete and high-quality services according to the different needs of customers .
2. It covers a wide range of Southeast and West Africa, and has extensive cooperation with the main shipowners of African routes such as EVERGREEN, COSCO, Maersk, CMA, MOL, etc., which can solve various transportation problems for customers.
Middle East India-Pakistan Red Sea route:
3. The Middle East, India, Pakistan and the Red Sea are our characteristic routes. We have been cooperating well with mainstream shipowners in the market for a long time, such as OOCL, EMIRATES, CMA, COSCO, HMM, YML, WHL, TSLINE, EMC, RCL, KMTC, etc. With strong branches and overseas agency outlets, we can provide customers with all-round services such as major ports and inland points in India, major ports and transit points in the Middle East, and ports in the entire Red Sea region according to different needs of customers.