Location: Long Island City, New York
Specialty: Television & Film, Video
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
What You’ll Do…
What You Must Have:
• Minimum 5 years of management expertise overseeing production support services within the Film and Television industry
• Minimum 2 years working with and supporting multiple stakeholders, vendors, and customers
• At least 2 years’ experience leading others including coaching, mentoring and directing work of a team
Let’s Talk About You…
• Process-Driven – You organize, prioritize and execute numerous orders in tandem with detail-orientation and strong problem-solving
• Communicates with ease – You have a way with words; written and verbal, regardless of level you connect with
• Industry-insider – You are knowledgeable in motion picture and television lighting, grip, and electrical equipment, LED technologies and how they impact the industry, follow the trends of the media business, and know how production works
• Cool Under Pressure – You handle stressful situations with ease and professionalism while juggling multiple stakeholders and competing priorities
• Tech-savvy – You are an MS Office whiz, have experience with asset tracking, and if you know RT Pro (or any rental tracking software), it’s a big plus!
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.