Location: Long Island City, New York
Specialty: Television & Film, Video
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
• Ability to lift, push, pull 50 Ibs of weight
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in managing timing of production schedules
• Minimum 1 year experience in the Film/Television industry
• Some knowledge of the production equipment rental process
• Ability to work in a team environment in a helpful and positive demeanour
• Projects a positive attitude and/or enthusiasm for the job, program and respect to others.
• Consistently exhibits a quest for excellence, striving to constantly improve and develop more efficient systems that produce an elevated level of service
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
The Warehouse Worker will work out of Long Island City, NY and will report into the Operations Manager. They will be responsible for the daily operations in working with NBCU’s feature-films and episodic TV productions. The Warehouse Worker will build custom rental orders in the department operating system RTPro for Set Lighting and Grip Departments. In addition to creating orders, the Warehouse Worker will be responsible for maintaining the up keep of all rental equipment and ensuring inventory is performing in the best possible condition to keep up with day-to-day demands from productions and production crews. The role will also maintain close relationships with representatives of the productions to analyze and make decisions relating to the production.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.