Who are we?
- Bohemian Holdings is a Central Coast, NSW based company overseeing the brands Bohemian Traders, Mister Bohemian & Little Bohemian fashion labels. We’re known for “Classic European cuts, for the modern bohemian” and we blend classic, fashion forward, wash and wear fashion & basics with a bohemian twist. Founded in 2014, we have grown rapidly, shipping both domestically and internationally from inception.
- Through the years, we have a developed a strong, passionate community of customers who love our products along with the stand out customer service that we provide. We are privately owned and funded, showing impressive, consecutive year on year growth since our launch. Our predominant distribution channel is online through our eComm store, followed by our bricks & mortar boutiques and small amount of wholesale.
- We’re looking for a Warehousing & Fulfilment Coordinator to join our existing team, based in our head office and to oversee the warehousing, order fulfilment and logistics requirements of our retail fashion brands (currently Bohemian Traders, Mister Bohemian & Little Bohemian) and to manage and oversee the warehousing of Bohemian Holdings stock including full inventory
management, warehousing space allocations/layouts, shipping & dispatch.
The role includes, but is not limited to the following tasks:
- Ensuring all systems are precisely accurate and customers are receiving their orders with best in
industry experience, with 100% accuracy.
- Oversee the operational side of dispatch of all stock outbound from the warehouse to online retail
customers, boutique/s, wholesale customers, influencers, shoot teams and the like.
- Managing inventory within the warehouse, ensuring that the quantities within our eCommerce platform
match exactly those within our our warehouse. This shall include counting in all inbound stock and
confirming Packing List quantity matches that delivered. It also includes counting back in stock returned
from customers and replenishing to shelves in condition ready for re-order.
- Constant liaison & collaboration with the Customer Service team around returns, faulty stock
- Ensuring all systems are precisely accurate and stocktake figures are correct.
- Managing receipt of all stock deliveries to warehouse.
- Keeping the warehousing neat and tidy.
- Maintaining a coordinated floor plan of all stock movements/locations within the warehouse.
- General Warehouse duties as assigned by Bohemian Holdings
- Building an effective warehouse team and motivating employees.
- A willingness to set and maintain high standards of performance.
- Ability to give clear directions and set expectations.
- Strong initiative.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Flexibility, ability to adapt quickly and react positively to business needs and changes in strategies.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Knowledge and use of Bohemian Holdings products
Why work at Bohemian Holdings?
- We’re super fun, committed team who love what we do
- We’ve worked hard to build a team that embodies our strong cultural values
- We look after the necessities like attractive salary packages plus benefits
- KPI / development outline
- A generous employee discount for Bohemian Holdings products
- Opportunities for career progression in a quickly growing Australia fashion brand
How to Apply:
If you believe you are the perfect fit for our team, we encourage you to submit an application via email today to email@example.com.
Your application must include each of the following to be considered for the role:
- Your cover letter (pdf)
- A resume / CV (pdf); and
- A 2 minute video introducing yourself and explaining why you would be perfect for this role
Please note, only complete applications (including the above three items) will be considered.
Applications are open and advertised through other channels.
Applicants should have full working rights in Australia.
For more information, please visit https://bohemiantraders.com/work-with-us/