WOODRIDGE, IL – At Produce Pro Software, we understand that having control of inventory is critical; especially in the perishables industry. With our core system, Inventory Management can track product from the time it’s ordered to the moment it’s sold.
Here’s What’s in Store with Produce Pro Software.
Providing total traceability, our lot-based tracking system allows for up-to-the-minute inventory counts accessible from anywhere in the system. Easily see how much product is on hand, due to arrive, and already committed.
Automated notifications can inform staff when an issue arises in a product’s lifecycle, supporting immediate communication and streamlined operations.
And with projections that reach several days into the future, staff can make well-informed decisions. These patterns in usage can assist in forecasting and buying.
Real-time data is essential to a functional inventory, so our system tracks product from procurement through to storage, production, shipping, receiving, and sales.
With Produce Pro Software’s Inventory Management system, users can also:
- Accurately track inventory down to the slot location
- Monitor splits, broken items, repacks, and processing while accounting for materials and labor costs
- Access a full recall module to track affected product
- Trace product down to vendor, PO, pallet, or case with printed tags and GTIN GSI compliant labels
- Maintain country of origin, brand, or condition by lot
- Report departure, ETA, and arrival of trucks
Manual paper records are inefficient and leave room for error. Live inventory, on the other hand, provides real time, accurate data to be used in all aspects of your business operation.
With the help of Produce Pro Software’s Inventory Management system, your team has the power of traceability at its fingertips. Real-time inventory means real cost savings. And, accurate inventory means a better bottom line.
Contact us at 630-395-9600 to learn more or visit producepro.com.
Thank you for watching What’s in Store.